Happy Monday! This past weekend flew by way too quickly as I was away for the majority of the weekend which was incredible. Today I’m sharing a few random thoughts, some moments from this past weekend, and a house update.
- Since we were in the process of completing some kitchen renovations this weekend, we decided it would be a good idea to go out for sushi on Friday evening with some friends. I felt like we hadn’t had sushi in forever and it definitely hit the spot.
- I was so lucky to be able to spend the majority of Saturday and Sunday in Rhode Island at the beach for Melissa’s birthday. It was so relaxing and there was endless amounts of laughter and fun. We were also treated to an incredible dinner of all different kinds of grilled pizza & margaritas for dinner on Saturday evening. It was such a special weekend.
- I had my first Acai bowl from Liquid Nirvana for breakfast on Friday and I’m officially hooked! It was so refreshing after a pretty intense boot camp workout. It is definitely something I can replicate easily at home but it was Friday and our kitchen was a disaster zone so there you have it.
- Operation New Kitchen Floor is officially complete! While I was away, Dan, my aunt’s fiancee Jorge, my Dad, and my cousin Daniel all worked around the clock and put down our new tile floor in the kitchen. It looks absolutely amazing and makes such a big difference.
- This week will be a short work week for me as we have a wedding Friday afternoon/evening. It should be a blast and I splurged and ordered a Rent the Runway dress to be delivered so I have something new and fancy to wear. I will be sure to share some pics with you guys next week.
That’s all for today and I hope you guys have a great Monday!